Custom Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009


Hi,
Im so looking forward to embarking in the blogging adventure with you! I have to admit, I am a first time blogger. I am looking forward to sharing my life and the road to getting back to me. My son is now 7.5 months old. I love little Ryder more then anything but being a mom take a toll on you. Physically, mentally and of course emotionally. Im sure all moms can relate. Last month I took a good look in the mirror and decided it was time to bring back Jenn. As much as I love being a mom, it was time I started taking care of myself inside and out. I think if I am feeling my best inside and out, then this can only be a positive thing for my family.

So I am excited to share what works and what doesn't. I have 15 pounds to lose and of course some major toning (skinny fat is a no no!) Stretch marks? Well the road map across my stomach might be there for life. But I will try some products and let you know how they work. Saggy boobs? Maybe surgery is the only answer for that, but we can definitely see which bras can help in the meantime :) Crazy hormones, cellulite, insomnia,......must I go on?!?!

It can be so challenging in so many ways being a mom. So many questions and too many answers. Should I vaccinate? Should I breast feed or formula? Organic or not? Glass or plastic? Cloth diapers or disposable? Home school or public? These are all topics I am looking forward to covering as well. To feel great as a mom, part of it is knowing we are making the best choices for our children.

The choices we make for ourselves will ultimately effect our children. So lets make the right choices. Lets get healthy, get fit, get educated. In doing so we can boost our confidence as women, as wives and most of all as mothers.







No comments:

Post a Comment