Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Choosing the right gym partner

<br/><a href="http://i41.tinypic.com/x2md7d.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

So tonight, with the motivation of my work out partner and friend, I dragged myself to the gym. We had a great work out. As much as I didn't want to go, it was so worth it. I felt great afterwards. We spent almost 2 hours working out on the stair master, doing some crunches, backward and frontward lunges, squats and some more cardio on the treadmill. I am determined this baby weight will come off!

 I think that would be my first tip to getting started with a fitness routine. Find a gym partner. Here are just a few benefits:

  • When tempted to skip a workout, the guilt of leaving your partner alone should keep you on track.
  • They will keep you focused and working hard. 
  • You're not alone on the road to a healthy lifestyle.
When searching for the right gym partner keep these few things in mind:
  • Choose a partner with a similar fitness level to you.
  • Choose someone who is consistant.
  • Find someone who shares your fitness goals.
Think about everyone you know and find someone who meets this criteria. You will be happy you did!





1 comment: